Let's make this simple.
FREE RETURN POLICY
Didn't like it? Wrong color? Not what you thought? We make it easy to return your unused items for either a refund or exchange with free return shipping*.
For warranty or repair inquiries, please check out our Darn It Guarantee™.
* Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Return unused, unworn, unwashed item(s) purchased at NorthxNorth.co, for any reason, up to 60 days from the date of the order for a complete refund or exchange. We'll supply you with a free return shipping label. Returned items must be in their original packaging (again in unused, unworn, and unwashed condition).
Please allow 2-4 business days after return is received for our warehouse to inspect your return and process your refund or exchange. We'll do our best to process your refund or exchange as quickly as possible.
Need a free shipping return label or have other questions?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or give us a call: 570-230-7268
Please reference your order number when you contact us about your return.
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking number for your return shipment. North x North is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Questions about how to properly care for your wool products? Please visit our Wool Care page at www.northxnorth.co/care. Unfortunately, failure to follow our care instructions may result in loss of warranty coverage.
Return the unused, unworn, unwashed item(s) to the store where you originally made the purchase for a refund or exchange.
Your items have been worn, used, or washed?
Check out our Darn It Guarantee™.
- Product can be returned within 60 days of the ship date, but must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- We cannot accept C.O.D.
- You must include a return address if it is different from the original shipping address.